THERE ARE DENVER AREA ITIN LOANS OUT THERE AND WE HAVE THEM
We need to explain what an ITIN loan is and why people in the Denver metro area may need to get an ITIN loan. The IRS defines an ITIN as, “An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).” ITIN’s help individuals comply with tax laws in the United States. Just because you’re not a citizen of the US you still need to report your income, and pay taxes, if you qualify to do so.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM A DENVER AREA ITIN LOAN?
- The following individuals will need to get an ITIN loan because they don’t have a traditional SSN.
- Usually borrowers in the Denver/Metro area who are either in the country on a temporary basis like a non resident alien who is refuired to file a US tax return will need to find a Denver area ITIN loan to buy a home.
- Dependents or spouses of either a US citizen/resident alien, non resident alien visa holder
- Nonresident aliens who claim a tax treaty benefit or who are students, or professors and researchers filing a US tax return and claim an exception.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR A DENVER AREA ITIN LOAN
- There are maximum loan to value ratios that a borrower can achieve, and those are restricted based on how many credit scores the borrower has
- ITIN loans can be for both self employed borrower’s and wage earners. If the borrower is self employed they can obtain a Denver area ITIN loan using only bank statements for income verification
- Denver area ITIN loans can be used for Primary residences, investment property, and second homes
- Single Family residences, condos, even non warrantable, townhomes and PUDs, and 2-4 unit as well.
- Gift funds, and first time homebuyers are OK